Aims of AUAJ
The aims of AUAJ are:
- To contribute to the enhancement of research studies;
- To be a recognized forum attracting author(s) and audience from across academic disciplines. Hence, AUAJ shall allow free access to its content to attract more readers and citation to articles published in the journal.
- To provide an avenue for researchers and scholars worldwide to exchange their latest findings and share information of international-level across disciplines.
Mission of AUAJ
The mission of the AUAJ is to disseminate original academic knowledge across the scientific realms and to avail the same to appropriate stakeholders in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Articles in AUAJ
In the context of AUAJ, articles are defined as follows:
- Original/Regular/Research Articles: include new topics, and add new information to recent and previous findings.
- Review Articles: provide systemic critical assessments of literature and data sources.
- Case Studies/Reports are reports of new, interesting, or very rare cases.
- Short Communications: are complete results of small investigations, giving details of new models or hypotheses, innovative methods, techniques or apparatus.