- ADDITIONAL MENU
- SUPLEMENTARY FILES
- Journal History
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- AUAJ highly recommends submission of manuscript online to hard copies.
- However, if an author(s) has any other piece that cannot be sent online, the author(s) should contact the editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org for the appropriate address, or appropriate procedure for sending the material.
- Generally and normally, a manuscript should be submitted as an e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at email@example.com. A manuscript number will be mailed to the corresponding author(s) within 48 hours.
- Authors are strongly advised to read the Guide to Authors before submitting a manuscript. The manuscript files shall be given the last name of the first author(s).
- Instructions on how to use the online submission tool are available at the home page, on our website https://www.auaj.amouduniversity.org
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
In the context of AUAJ, articles are defined as follows:
- Original/Regular/Research Articles: include new topics, and add new information to recent and previous findings.
- Review Articles: provide systemic critical assessments of literature and data sources.
- Case Studies/Reports are reports of new, interesting, or very rare cases.
- Short Communications: are complete results of small investigations, giving details of new models or hypotheses, innovative methods, techniques or apparatus.
All other factors remaining constant, manuscripts submitted to AUAJ will be accepted on condition that:
- The manuscript is in English and in MS Word format, or any other suitable format in the field.
- The manuscript has NOT been published in whole or in part, and is NOT being considered for publication in whole or in part elsewhere [see 5.2 (5) & (6)].
- The e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least the corresponding author(s) are provided.
- Illustrations (figures) in the manuscript are in a compatible format.
- For manuscript under multiple author(s), all listed author(s) concur with the submission, and all author(s) approved a copy of the final manuscript.
- The copyright section is duly singed (see 6.1 and 6.2).