- ADDITIONAL MENU
- SUPLEMENTARY FILES
- Journal History
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
In the context of AUAJ, articles are defined as follows:
- Original/Regular/Research Articles: include new topics, and add new information to recent and previous findings.
- Review Articles: provide systemic critical assessments of literature and data sources.
- Case Studies/Reports are reports of new, interesting, or very rare cases.
- Short Communications: are complete results of small investigations, giving details of new models or hypotheses, innovative methods, techniques or apparatus.
All other factors remaining constant, manuscripts submitted to AUAJ will be accepted on condition that:
- The manuscript is in English and in MS Word format, or any other suitable format in the field.
- The manuscript has NOT been published in whole or in part, and is NOT being considered for publication in whole or in part elsewhere [see 5.2 (5) & (6)].
- The e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least the corresponding author(s) are provided.
- Illustrations (figures) in the manuscript are in a compatible format.
- For manuscript under multiple author(s), all listed author(s) concur with the submission, and all author(s) approved a copy of the final manuscript.
- The copyright section is duly singed (see 6.1 and 6.2).